Fancy a coffee with Richard Roxburgh? Or a cooking class with Christine Manfield? Supporters of ILF's Trivia Fundraising night at Paddington RSL on Wednesday 9 November, will have the chance to bid for these and other fantastic prizes including Tiwi artwork, a bookclub session with David Malouf and theatre and Opera tickets.
The fundraising committee have been working hard for over four months to guarantee a night of fun and to secure some great prizes. The evening will be compared by ABC's Richard Glover and ILF Director, Sharon Galleguillos will talk about the Foundation's work in remote Australia and why fundraising events like this one, are essential.
Raffle prizes include: a night glamping on Cockatoo Island; 6 bottles of Gigi Blanc de Blanc; Sydney Writers' Festival Opening Address & party tickets; and Sydney Dance Company tickets.
Event manager, David Gaunt said the event was guaranteed to be great fun as well as a challenge!
Prizes to bid for include:
ONE OF A KIND EXPERIENCES
• Coffee with Richard Roxburgh
• Bookclub session with David Malouf
• Adam Spencer School visit
• Two nights at Yellowsands Beach House
• Two nights at Kurragang Retreat, Blackheath Creek
• One night at 5 star Hotel Hotel Canberra
ART & DESIGN
• 3 stunning Tiwi artworks
• Artbank voucher (lease an original artwork)
• First Dog on the Moon signed cartoons & book
• Reg Mombassa Limited edition print
• 2 cushions & throw by Cloth & Co
• Wallabies 2016 signed jersey
• Black Caviar framed print
Stage & Screen
• Sydney Theatre Ticket for David Mamet double pass
• Belvoir St Theatre tickets
• Bell Shakespeare Richard III
• Opera Australia double pass
• Golden Age Cinema memberships
• Deluxe Cookbook set
• Dinner Ladies frozen dinner pack & cookbook
• Omafiets Dutch Bicycles, Marrickville service or Nutcase helmet
• Year subscription to Frankie Magazine
For further information please call Indigenous Literacy Foundation on (02) 9280 0644.
If you enjoyed reading this article, subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter. We'll keep you updated with the most current stories of our work in remote communities, as well as upcoming events you could participate in. SIGN UP