Part-time Marketing Assistant
A great opportunity is now available with the Indigenous Literacy Foundation (ILF) for a part-time Marketing (Social Media) Assistant. This position is identified for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant. If you are interested in getting hands-on experience in marketing, with a particular focus on Social Media, we are looking for someone to assist 2 – 3 days per week, with the possibility of moving to a full-time role over time.
This role would suit a marketing, PR, or communications student or recent graduate who is a creative team-player with a passion to work in the not-for-profit sector. The skills and attributes you can offer would include:
- Curious, creative and driven in nature
- Calmness under pressure and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in copywriting, editing and content creation
- Passion for Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat) and understanding of current digital marketing trends
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn to use digital content and scheduling systems, including Sprout Social, Campaign Monitor, Formstack, etc
- Interested in building a career in integrated marketing – across PR, social, data, digital
Please provide examples of your social media experience, and contact details for two referees together with an indication of when you would be available to commence. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Please note this is an Aboriginal identified position and applicants must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person. Aboriginal (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Person) is a genuine occupational qualification as authorised under Section 14(D) of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977 NSW).
Please send your expressions of interest to: Kirsten at Kirsten@ilf.org.au