The Indigenous Literacy Foundation works as an initiative of the Australian Book Industry with the support of:
Australian businesses can support our Foundation by contributing much-needed funds and sponsoring specific programs. We are grateful for the many businesses that have supported us over the years. If you are interested in contributing to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation, please contact us, or have a look at the suggestions below.
- Register to become a corporate supporter
- Hold a fundraising event on Indigenous Literacy Day or throughout the year
- Spread the word by incorporating information about the Foundation at industry conferences and trade shows, in presentations to clients, at schools and libraries
- Add information about the ILF on your website
- Use a fundraising campaign as a team building opportunity in your workplace
- Find out more about Indigenous literacy, and promote discussion with your family, friends and colleagues.